Friday 5 September 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to The World of Girls!

This blog will contain posts about everything that we as girls and women experience in our lives. I recently got the urge to start a blog to help young girls around the world with anything that girls may experience in their day to day lives. From boys, friends, family, school, health and self image. I feel that there are many girls who struggle with the same issues and together we can help each other through them.

Sometimes the hardest part about growing up and going through these life events is hard because we may not feel like we have anybody to talk to but there is always going to be somebody to listen to you here.

I want this blog to be a place that everyone can come to and read a post and maybe just maybe feel the slightest bit better about their situation, or to help people with things that they may just not know the answer too.

I am excited to start this journey with my new blog and it is something that means a lot to me so I can't wait to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment